Last Production of the Season is About to Open!
Over the River and Through the Woods follows Nick, a single, Italian-American guy from New Jersey. His parents have retired and moved to Florida, his sister has moved away to San Diego, but Nick's grandparents still live close by and he sees all four of them, Aida, Frank, Emma, and Nunzio, every Sunday for dinner. One Thursday, however, Nick pays his grandparents a visit to tell them that he's been offered a dream job....in Seattle. The news doesn't sit so well, as Family is the first of the three "F's" of life - Family, Faith, and Food, and his grandparents can't imagine why everyone wants to move away from each other. Tengo Familia is their motto, and according to Grandpa Frank, this means that family is the most important thing in life, and that Nick can't truly be happy until he gets married. The grandparents decide that Nick only needs a reason to stay in New Jersey, and so they invite the lovely, and single, Caitlin O'Hare to dinner.
The cast for Over the River is as follows:
Jim Hull as Nunzio
Sheila Altland as Emma
Lily Dowdy as Caitlin
Mark Henry as Nick
DiAnn McDown as Aida
Benjamin Dobbs as Frank.
Tickets for Over the River are will go on sale for season ticket holders on June 4, and for the general public on June 5. Tickets are available through our website or calling our box office at 580-323-4448 from 1:00PM-4:00PM.
- January 2018
- Nov 8, 2017 Cast for Little Women Announced!
- May 19, 2017 Love Letters Fundraiser May 27, 2017
- April 2017
- Mar 24, 2017 Major Musical, South Pacific, a Major Hit!
- Feb 1, 2017 Auditions set for Blithe Spirit
- October 2016
- Aug 29, 2016 Sweeney Todd opens daring show Sept. 16
- Apr 29, 2016 Director Emma Brown releases cast for Steel Magnolias
- Apr 18, 2016 All My Sons is Going to OCTAfest
- Feb 22, 2016 Into The Woods Completes Successful Run
- Jan 18, 2016 Into the Woods Company begins Work on Major Musical
- Dec 29, 2015 It's a Wonderful Life
- Oct 1, 2015 Wizard of Oz
- Aug 17, 2015 Down Memory Lane